Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trust


I am not sure why I picked this photo. Perhaps it is because even though it snowed last night I trust spring is just around the corner. Or maybe that before this flower grew in my garden I trusted that one seed planted in the soil with water and sun would yield something so awesome.

The highest art... sets down its creations and trusts in their magic, without fear of not being understood. (Hermann Hesse)




Trust your intuition, your inner knowing; allow yourself to be immersed in the process of creation as a joyous and sacred dance of materials; neither listen to critics nor be one; leap into the dark secure in the knowing that wherever your feet touch down will be the right place at the right time. (Burnell Yow!)

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter