Monday, July 11, 2011

In the back of my mind.....


There is at the back of every artist's mind... the landscape of his dreams.; the strange flora and fauna of his own secret planet; the sort of thing he likes to think about. This general atmosphere... governs all his creations, however varied. (G. K. Chesterton)






Garden of earthly delights
cbenda
I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas: they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind. (Emily Bronte)

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love this series you're working on! Such spiritual imagery.

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter