Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The artist journey

cbenda


When I paint, the ocean roars. Others merely paddle in their bath. (Salvador Dali)

My whole life has been spent walking by the side of a bottomless chasm, jumping from stone to stone. Sometimes I try to leave my narrow path and join the swirling mainstream of life, but I always find myself drawn inexorably back towards the chasm's edge, and there I shall walk until the day I finally fall into the abyss. (Edvard Munch)

And I said, 'Well, who cares? I'd rather do it and see what it's all about.' I don't want the safe way. The safe way limits you. (Louise Nevelson)

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter