Tuesday, August 31, 2010

92 days into the 100 day project.

I have shoe boxes stuffed with paper swatches, an indoor cloths lines filled with hanging tags, and taped cutouts stuck on my walls that are all part of my "paper, glue, scissors" The 100 Day Project. There were days when nothing seemed exciting, and other days where I would produce 4-5 cut out images. Morning were the best for me, but when I couldn’t sit down and work on the 100 day project because of an early morning commitment, I worked on it in the evenings. As the project winds down, I wonder about the lasting effects; how has the project infiltrated my paintings, how does sticking to something daily effects my psyche, how does doing something, anything everyday effect my habits, and lastly what next?

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter