Tuesday, August 24, 2010

#1 of MY 10 things great about NYC

I was feeling uninspired the other day.
I was thinking I needed a dose of art.
Not European, not gallery art, not commerical. But something with some roots to it. I was thinking about how I wish I could go and spend a day at the MET likeI did last May.
It is hard not to get inspired in NYC, but you do run the risk of over-stimulation and feeling very insignificant. All in all the MET it is one of the reasons I love New York, plus it is a great building. I don't think there is a building that big in a over a 200 mile radius of me, not including an ice arena.

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter