Thursday, September 16, 2010

MAIL

This is second phase of the 100 day project; here the first 100 people that send me a self addressed stamped envelope will receive one of my 100 day paper cut outs. This has been really fun and interesting. So far I have had mail from 4 states Texas, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan ( both the upper and lower peninsula) Getting the mail is fun, sending out the cutout piece is like releasing a butterfly out into the world.
I wonder what it is like for the recipent? I had 100 now I have 86 left. I wonder if these simple cutouts are as interesting as a piece or more interesting to view as a series of 100. I kept it simple and only used color paint swatches, a old philosophy of art book, glue and scissors.

If you are participating in this phase 2 with me please feel free to send me your thoughts.

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter