Monday, October 25, 2010

100 day project.....new edition

anytime is a good time to start
I received this email from an artist friend

Decided to start the 100 day project. After a life changing event this
week for my husband and me, I thought it would be a good time to start. I
have had collected rocks, stones, pebbles througout my life. All this last
summer I have been putting them in a box on the porch. I could always feel
the pull of rocks, so on thurs. I gathered them together and brought them
to my bead table. I also grabbed colored cord and beads. It just started
to happen. I think I could have done all 100 that day. So far I have 3
done and am excited to see where this takes me. The other component to
the project is the number 27. My husband worked for 27 years and that was
a major part of our life that is now over.

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter