Monday, November 1, 2010

The by product of habit and ritual

The thing about the 100 day project is that while creating habit and ritual you discover a wealth of interesting ideas. It is creative excavating. Who knew we were all artistic archeologists.

It is time for me to get back into some serious excavating. I began the 100 day project today. I will write more on my project tomorrow.
There are others who are currently engaged in this habit, it is a powerful exercise.

May the force be with you.

"Habits are to the soul what the veins and arteries are to the blood, the courses in which it moves." -Horace Bushnell

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter