Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looseness

Odilon Redon
















I have been trying water color pencil this week. I have to stay loose with it, it gets overworked so easily. I changed the paper. I went from cold press water color paper to regular heavy weight drawing paper. So far I like the results better.
Perhaps though I just need to get looser and go with the flow. Not a bad lesson. I will post the results of both papers this week.

Stay loose and flexible, and keep your expectations very low. (Chris Baty)

It is precisely from the regret left by the imperfect work that the next one can be born. (Odilon Redon)

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter