Wednesday, November 3, 2010

100 days=14 weeks plus some

I have started a new 100 day project.
I have been thinking about how many weeks 100 days make up. It is a little over 3 months, a quarter of a year, a summer. It is almost the length of a semester of school: 14 weeks add a couple of days. Know wonder it feels natural to me. I always liked the semester calendar. It never felt too cumbersome.
So this time around for my 100 day project I have divided up my project into days and weeks. Each week during the 100 day project I will use the same shape/object but a different medium.
This week, week one, I will be using pencil. I will try to post the results after every week.
I have narrowed it down to the following mediums...not in any particular order:
Pencil, colored pencil, pastel, charcoal, watercolors, water colored pencil, encaustic, oil paints, acrylics, collage, paper, mixed media, markers, and artist choice.

100 days of art, a different medium each week. Beginning Monday Nov 1st.
Week one--day one.
This should be interesting

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter