Saturday, January 15, 2011

Time

What you are now is what you have been. What you will be is what you are now. (Buddha)


Creativity occurs in the moment, and in the moment we are timeless. (Julia Cameron)


I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is. (Alan Watts)


ethereal home 2010 benda
Somewhere I heard or read about someone( the details escape me) who didn't follow the weather. Because once he or she did that she was then living in future ( dwelling in the what ifs and not  in the present moment.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wonderful post. thank you. and i LOVE the painting...do you have a studio near me? <3

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter