Wednesday, June 2, 2010

100 day project.

You can tell by the previous posting that I fell way behind... and yesterday, I received the following comment from a fellow artist under the catagory: Deadlines:
"i'm way behind. on several art projects, personal projects, and life in general. deadlines usually help me focus, but lately - they merely increase the pressure. i've no idea how to move forward anymore."

The inviation changes... I still want comments and feedback. This time I want to challenge everyone to start a 100 day project. Everyday for the next 100 days start the morning with one creative, simple task; draw your coffee mug, cut out a flower, glue some paper together, whatever. And then hang them up in your house. The idea is to get into the creative brain. It will be amazing. After a week you will have seven, two weeks, 14 and so on. This project takes on a life of it's own. It is a powerful testimony to the creative habit.

Are you in or are you out?
Send photos and comments. I will post them.

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter