Thursday, June 24, 2010

There are no false starts


I received this email and photo from an artist friend who is participating in the 100 day project. she wrote:
"The first image attached is from the little book I am carting around for my 100 day project. 'Course it's taken 2 weeks to do 4 entries, so I decided to allow myself to do 100 days in however many days it takes. To stressful to feel like I am failing or behind when things happen that make me too busy to do it.
It's been interesting already to see how colors and shapes are morphing using pens, markers, pastel pencils, colored pencils.
Rule is to just draw what I want to that day, for no reason at all."

No comments:

Thanks for finding your way to this site. I hope you enjoyed the topics and images. Please feel free to comment on past entries or offer suggestions on topics suitable for future Art Musings.
Free Blog Hit Counter